Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book Time!

I have been in need of a bookmark. A good, cute, bookmark...so....I made one!

All That Scraps is having a great challenge this week. To make a corner bookmark. I have been wanting to try this for a long time. Had I known it was so easy I would have made tons of them before now!

I used my Gretel Swiss Pixie stamp and the papers are from Paper Studio, and from My Mind's Eye. I colored her with Copic and Bic markers. Then I added some dimension with my stardust gel pen.

Now when I settle in to read the autobiography of Henry the 8th this evening, I will have this sweet little bookmark when I am done. :)


Anyway, hope you all had a very good short week! The weekend is almost here!! Stay crafty!!

6 comments:

Sanwanya said...

Love it girl,do you have a tutorial?

Toothy said...

Cute, I am still using the ribbon bookmarks that we made in a swap in CCC.

Anonymous said...

thats a cute bookmark and what a cool shape

Elli said...

I love that!! That is so cute, and so perfect! (I'm using sticky notes as bookmarks! lol!)

nicecranedesigns said...

Soooooooooo cute, so adorable I love it , I love it i love it,,,,wowwwww,,,,,, thaks a million for inspiring me,,,,

Risa said...

Awwwww....your bookmark is too cute!!!! Your image is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)