Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yeah, I love knitting

I might have an addiction....Hi, my name is Cassandra...and I am not only addicted to paper crafting, but I am also addicted to KNITTING and FLOWER MAKING! EEEEK!

Here is what I made today. Its an ear muff for winter. The best part is, the flower can also be a broach. WOOT!

Remember I showed you Hey, Jenn Renee's blog post about flowers? Yeah. Its awesome. I kind of tweaked it so I could use hot glue. I lost my needle and was too inspired to stop. Tee Hee. Got the yarn for like 50 cents or something, and the fabric for about a dollar. Super cheap, super cute!

Please excuse the photo quality....


Hope you don't abandon me for trying my hand at new crafts, tee hee. Stay crafty!

4 comments:

Elli said...

You're fabulous! I love the ear warmer, and I love, love, love the pictures of you! Great job!

Leah l'Orange said...

oooh, girlie, i LOVE it! it would slide right off my weenie head, but it's GORGEOUS and looks positively FABBY on you!

yyam said...

Wow! I love it! It looks great on you! :)

Sanwanya said...

Love it,your so talented :o)
The picture looks great!!


ps..thought you was a follower on my blog:(