Gearing up for the Women's Expo at our church's women's retreat next weekend, and I feel like I am in over my head, here! SO much still to do and the days are getting much busier!
Anyway, today I got on Mercy's Tuesday Sketch. I fell in love and then found this long lost paper and just HAD to play! I used Bullz from Some Odd Girl. He looks great in these colors, if I do say so myself. I colored him with Bics and a prisma color marker. The paper is from The paper studio and some glittery self adhesive stuff that was from Joann on sale for 10 cents and a quarter.
Hope you all are having delightfully crafty weekends!




4 comments:
WOW that card is so cute! i wish i had the time and money to keep making cards
This is so cute! Love the colors! :)
P/s: Sometimes being busy is good...kinda prevents your mind from wandering...lol
He sure looks cute in those colours!!
oh oh oh I am loving this one. Bulz is one of my faves and you have given him a perfect playground!
Post a Comment