Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pretty in pink!

Okay, I never thought I would say this, but Phew! I am getting tired of making cards! Been trying to make notecards in bulk for the women's expo I signed up for in a month and am running out of steam! But I carved out some time to make a quick challenge card today. My apologies for the lack of inspiration, but I was still pleased with this cutie.

I made this card for Stamptacular Sunday's, "Pretty in pink" challenge as well as Bee Crafty's "Anything Goes" challenge. Yay! And, of course, I used Kaylee and her pretty balloons. :) Love those odd images!


I added my own flourishes with some bling and colored Kaylee with Copic and Bic markers.

Here is the other thing I have been up to lately.....FLOWERS! Remember that tutorial I posted? I am LOVING making these things!! They will be available for sale in my papermom shop on Shophandmade.com. Here is this one.
As well as I have been knitting again! This picture doesn't do this soft, yummy wool scarf justice, but let me just say, I don't want to part with it. Its that great. ;) Here it is if you are interested.
Hope you enjoyed this post! There are lots of new notecards out there too on my site....and I guess I should go get going on those puppies again. ::sigh:: Stay crafty!

4 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh my, I can totally understand why you are running out of steam....but that card sure is a stunner! I love what you did with the digi and I could just warp myself in that gorgeous scarf!

Sprytebyrd said...

Hiya Cass!! LOVE your card!! The bling is the thing - it's perfect!
And that flower? OH WOW!!! Gaw-juss!!!
Loves Ya!
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Pretty In Pink challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot

Gemma said...

Pink and bling, what more can you possibly want! Love the omage as well, great job! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will join the fun again soon! Hugs Gemma

Annette said...

This little gal it too cute for this pretty in pink delight! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.