Here is my scrap page. I have really started utilizing wallet sized pictures to ensure that I can fit more pictures in a book, because, at this rate, Noah is going to be buried under 2 tons of scrapbooks when I die! At least he will know I love him, though! :D
I also broke in my Independence Day cartridge for my Cricut that DH bought me soon after the 4th at Walmart. Its going to be a good one, now that I have a new mat and blade! Woot!
This card is for Stamptacular Sunday. Their challenge this week is "Outta This World". I immediatly thought of my Papermom image, Bleep Blorp. It was such a joy to color. Sorry, not trying to brag, but sometimes an image looks good, and its SO hard to color. This one just worked for me. I used all bics. I used paper studio paper and stickles. The orange band is crimped, but its hard to tell in the picture.
Well, that is that for this time. Hoping to see you again about mid week with NEWS! Stay crafty!





5 comments:
I love how you colored Bleep Blorp. I haven't had time or mojo lately and of course you know I haven't printed any new pics to scrapbook with. LOL
very cute scrap page,and love bleepblorp whata cute card!
Bleep Blorp is certainly out of this world! Love this card and the bright colours you used! Really great take on our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at SSC, hope you wil join us again next week, Hugs Gemma
O super great robot! Love how bright and colourful he i sand perfect for our Out of this world challenge! Love it all and thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC
Hugs Leonie
WOW! I can't believe you used BIC markers to color your Bleep Blorp image! It looks amazing and for a brief moment I was wondering why I came up with the crazy idea that I had to spend a fortune on my Copics! But a girl's just gotta have her Copics too, I guess. LOL
http://thisnthatcass.blogspot.com/2010/08/feelin-scrappy.html
Post a Comment