This week, the challenge for Some Odd Girl is "Ribbons and Rub Ons". Oh, I knew exactly what I wanted to use for this challenge! I have chosen Balloon Kaylee for this week's card. I colored her with my copics and added the star rubons. I also popped out her balloons. The papers are from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment and flower flourish are also rub ons. The rub ons were from Colorbok. They are awesome and only a dollar at Joann! I used black ribbon and made my own embellishment thingie. (Yes, that is the technical term).
So, what are you waiting for? Hop over and check out what the rest of the DT (posted on my sidebar) has done for inspiration and then hit the desk and start crafting!




4 comments:
Beautiful colours! Lovely job!
Just amazing and the way your did your ribbon is just, well fab!
once again such a great card,I dont think you can make a bad card..lol love how you done the ribbon and added the button
♥SANWANYA
Oh she's so pretty! Love the colors you've chosen! :)
Post a Comment