Today, though, I was inspired and had a few moments to myself. Friday Sketchers had a sketch that was fantastic, so I jumped in as soon as the boys were asleep.
Here is the sketch:
And here is my humble card:

The papers are from K and Company. I don't know what I will do when I run out of this pack...I LOVE this paper pack! ::sigh:: Hazards of shopping at Big Lots, lol! The flowers are felt and from American Craft. The name of this Sugar Nellie is "Sweet N Sassy". I am not proud of my coloring job. The colors didn't blend very well....but I used my watercolor pencils and I suppose I have done worse. ;) The charm is from my sweet friend, Shemaine. I believe its from Close To My Heart.

The papers are from K and Company. I don't know what I will do when I run out of this pack...I LOVE this paper pack! ::sigh:: Hazards of shopping at Big Lots, lol! The flowers are felt and from American Craft. The name of this Sugar Nellie is "Sweet N Sassy". I am not proud of my coloring job. The colors didn't blend very well....but I used my watercolor pencils and I suppose I have done worse. ;) The charm is from my sweet friend, Shemaine. I believe its from Close To My Heart.
Hope you enjoy, and hope I am back later with more cards!




5 comments:
This is so sweet and pretty. Beautiful papers and image.
Sharon xx
sweet Nsassy is right..i love it great job on the coloring!!Love the papers too!!
Those are some of my favorite papers too! Beautiful Card Cassandra!!!! I was just looking at that sketch thinking hmm... you have inspired me to make one. :) I hope for time tonight! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Love ya!
XOXO
That is a beautiful card!!
Adorable sweet card, beautiful image.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment