Sunday, April 12, 2009

Might as well face it

I'm addicted to KETTO! The sweetest lil envie came in the mail from Carol on Saturday that was FILLED with Ketto images, and with Noah being so sick with Pneumonia its only been this afternoon that I have been able to sneak some of these out to play with. Now I REALLY can't wait to get mine...and then get MORE!

CARD MAKIN MAMAS, get READY for a KETTO swap! ;)
The first card I made was using Maisy Ketto. I used my BICs on her, but wish I had gone with the more subtle pencils because of the paper I chose. I still love it, though! The paper is from, "My Mind's Eye". The flower is from K and Company. The glitter was silver and stardust colored Stickles.

Thie second card I made was with Tatiana Ketto. I did use my pencils on her and I feel like she matches her paper better. I popped her flower, as much as it pained me to "waste" an image, lol! It just begged to be popped! Then I stickled it! The background paper is also from, My Mind's Eye. The baubles are from sweet Toothy (Heather). I used the blue ribbon to pop out the line of blue flowers in the paper...but as you can see, I covered all but one. Real smart, Cass, lol! Oh, well! At least it mostly matches!

I hope you enjoyed! I am hoping for more time tomorrow! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Toothy said...

I love both cards and I love how you colored them but I do think the softer colors of the color pencils look better. I haven't used my silver stickles yet but I definately like the look of it now. Love both layouts too.

Sanwanya said...

wow Cass what a great job you done on both of the cards!!I cant wait to get my one and only Ketto but so ready for a swap!!
Hope you had a great Easter and that Noah gets to feeling better soon!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, Cass! I love them both! Tatiana is on my wish list! I can't wait to get some Kettos of my own!