Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I have been MIA!

Well, ladies? I am back! I have been MIA, but for a good cause! Another of my BFFs came to visit me for a few days. It was SOOO nice! I was HUGE the last time she saw me, LOL! About 7 1/2 months....8 months pregnant and was put on bedrest the day after she arrived. Not much fun, right?




So this time around we had a lot of fun! I didn't realize how much I missed her. I also didn't realize that it had been about 2 years!!! Oh, the catching up we had to do! We talked, and watched movies and even got to go shopping! WOOHOO!


Yesterday was her last day here and we all went to The Streets at Indian Lake and had some Marble Slab icecream (my first EVER! OH, so good!) I had strawberry cheesecake with FRESH strawberries! It was OH SO YUMMY! Noah enjoyed sharing with us too!

After we had icecream, we went outside to the fountains and splashed and played. I was NOT planning to get wet, but Noah needed reassurance, so I did what any mommy would do and jumped right in! After that, Noah was fine! He splashed and played like a pro! (as long as mommy was right there, LOL)

It was a great Holiday weekend! Off to iron!

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Man ... It sounds like you have had a wonderful weekend!!! I am so glad you both got the chance to catch up (( and you were not huge... beautiful! i will have to share a preg pic of myself! lol :/ )) I LOVE strawberry cheesecake icecream. you have me wanting some now:) I also remember the fountain days. We were looking at one that you just walk around.. and Hannah fell right in. It was only up to her thigh deep (she was 3?) but it was a big ol dramatic show. I flipped b/c T was watching her .. a long story. We were the talk of the shopping center after we left I am sure:) lol ugh

Julia said...

OOO so fun!! :) You were so cute when you were preg!

Elli said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had a fun weekend! Thanks for sharing pictures!

Design by Jenn said...

Oh so cute!! Glad you got to have some time with your friend!
Do you have Cold Stone Creamery around your home? If so, you NEEEEEED to go! ... get their Birthday Cake REmix :) It's SUPER expensive but so worth it! I'll never go to Dairy Queen again!