The weather here has been bordering on wonderful. A couple of warm days, but for the most part, beautiful! Sunshine, crystal blue skies and a refreshing breeze. Ahhh....still warm enough for shorts and popsicles, though. =0) Noah's fave part of being outside other than swinging.
I had a picture to put in this slot, but apparently Blogger hates it, so just imagine my cutee eating an orange popsicle in his favorite Nemo shirt, lol!
Today we were outside and I thought it was time to start doing some projects with him during the week. He is learning is numbers. He has 1-5 perfect (most of the time, lol) and he is working on 6-10. Almost there~But I thought a learning art project would be fun too. This one started out as doing leaf rubbings, but Noah was unimpressed, so out came the glue and he made this leaf collage for Daddy. See his signature on the top?

I have been working on a few projects myself this week. I was thrilled to learn that I had won CMMs create your own sketch challenge, hosted by my trusty sidekick Razberrywhine (diane). Here is the sketch, and then the card that I created using it. I am not impressed completely...something is off, but eh, not bad for a late-night venture. The bella is called "Merry Bella" and I received her in one of the many swaps that I did recently. I cut the ovals and circles with my trusty cricut.
Today we were outside and I thought it was time to start doing some projects with him during the week. He is learning is numbers. He has 1-5 perfect (most of the time, lol) and he is working on 6-10. Almost there~But I thought a learning art project would be fun too. This one started out as doing leaf rubbings, but Noah was unimpressed, so out came the glue and he made this leaf collage for Daddy. See his signature on the top?

I have been working on a few projects myself this week. I was thrilled to learn that I had won CMMs create your own sketch challenge, hosted by my trusty sidekick Razberrywhine (diane). Here is the sketch, and then the card that I created using it. I am not impressed completely...something is off, but eh, not bad for a late-night venture. The bella is called "Merry Bella" and I received her in one of the many swaps that I did recently. I cut the ovals and circles with my trusty cricut.


I made this cute lil Riley moose card with another image I received in the same swap mentioned above. Not sure what this cutee is called, and I know the card is simple but when you are mass producing Christmas Cards, simple is best IMO.

I made this House Mouse envelope card this morning for a swap in Heather's Cute Critter's Club. Hope whoever ends up with it loves it! I have stuffed it with goodies, and then added some papers for the large envie it takes to send these. Enjoy, whoever!! (we have not been assigned names yet). I received this image from a lady in CMMs...I think her name was Tracy...I am SO BAD...I can't rememeber...TOO MANY SWAPS!!!

So this weekend I am going to shoot a Women's Retreat for my conference. I am hoping these new batteries DH bought hold out. We have always used Sony batteries, and we just got some new ones, and the charger does not seem to be working so well...and not much life in the batteries...so cross everything you have for me! Hoping to get some good shots this weekend!!!



4 comments:
:) Yayy I'm so glad you guys are well again! :) That's great news. I think that sketch you made was great. And the card along with it is just magnificent. :) the other cards are lovely too as always! :)
Your Bella is very festive...love it! And of course, I'm a big Riley fan. (BTW, Hanna Stamps is giving away free Riley stamps at our Blog Hop starting tomorrow). Love your work!
very cute cards!!! I almost got that treeabella one... but I got a lil tree instead... looks almost like the tree in that bella though!!!
This was such a great sketch Cass - I am keeping it in my stash...
Post a Comment