Monday, June 2, 2008

Splish Splashin Away the Monday Blues

I, for one, hate Monday. No real reason to other than....I just do, LOL!
I accidentally slept in this morning which made Noah a little cranky cause he got his breakfast a little late. I was dispairing by nap time cause he was fighting with all his might! He had a very long weekend and hardly had any sleep during the day Sat or Sunday. He NEEDED his nap!
After he finally went down I got to work on the sketch challenge for Card Makin Mamas. Not my favorite card ever, but it works.


Had to go to Walmart...can't stand going there. I ALWAYS spend more than I need to, it's always crowded...and they never carry the same thing twice. BUT they DID have a pool that was just right for my lil man, so I bought it for him.
When we got home we went out and had some fun in the sun! Noah LOVES the fireman hat that I got him when Brandy and I went yarsaling.
We had a blast splishing and splashing in the sprinkler and in his new pool. I never realized how just having your feet in the water could really cool you off on a hot Tennessee day. Ahhh, the perks of being a mom! Ha!


So, here are a few things that I have learned from being a mother: Laundry and dishes are actually fun! Who knew? Making messes is even MORE fun! Eating healthy things can be SO fun! Finding the humor in things is way more fun than being a grouch...i.e. mommy is choking and coughing...that's pretty funny stuff! lol! Apparently....Heh....Learning is a blast! Why aren't adults more willing to learn? Oh, and all people deserve a chance. No matter who they are. I have learned so much I could go on all day! But that's just something to ponder for now. =0)






4 comments:

Julia said...

Great pictures. Love the fireman hat. He's too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Great card! What a cutie pie your son is!
Kim

Monique said...

Your little man is adorable!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I can't get enough of these pics!! WOW!!! Whatta cutie!!! ((I bit the bullet and joined too ! ... :)