Wow! Today was my 4 year anneversery with my Darling Husband, Bobby. It was not spectacular, there was no fan-fare but it was nice.
When I got up this morning I was greeted to roses, a very heartfelt card, and starbucks chocolate. Mmmm....I was surprised! Last night DH had practice for his church group tonight and did not get home until 10:45. I never guessed that part of that reason was because he was buying me roses. Please don't judge my photography. My living room swallows light like a black hole.
So, that was a really nice way to start my day. Noah had a really hard time when he woke up from his nap and I was scared it was going to be a very long day, but I was blessed that once he had something in his tummy he was good to go! Perfect angel at the grocery store, perfect angel all afternoon. ::ahhh:: I even had time to make a card today!
I know its too soon to be thinking about Christmas, but I thought that if I didn't get a headstart that once November rolled around I would be up to my eyeballs in Birthday invites and Christmas cards. Anyway, this was my first shaker card. What do you think? I think its kinda cute. I got the image in a swap. I am almost certain that it is Stampin Up.
This card is one that I made for a challenge over at Card Makin Mamas. THANKS SHEMAINE! This was a great challenge! THANKS TOOTHY! She sent me the transparency. DH brought me some more from work, so I am good to make all the transparency cards and shaker cards I want now! WOOHOO!
Well, I think I will end on a Noah note. He is so sweet. I got this stroller for 3 dollars at a yard sale....NO brandy...it is NOT a girl stroller, LOL! Noah LOVES for me to roll him around the yard and the living room. He climbs up in it and begs me to take him on a ride. After we got back from the mail box today, I put the cat in the stroller and Noah pushed her around. He and the cat (Harley) are good friends. Well, Noah likes to think so anyway. Anywho, she was a good little kitty and sat while he wheeled her around, ran her into things and tried to buckle her in.
(buckle up for safety!) (Please don't judge my mess....)







4 comments:
That is so sweet!!! 4 years .. I bet it doesn't feel so long. That was very sweet of him. Glad you had a nice day. :)
The card is SO CUTE!!!! I totaly love it. You'll have to share how to make it *hint hint* :)
Noah, I so have to meet him one day. TOO CUTE!
Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! The roses are beautiful. Yesterday was also my son's 3rd bday, so I guess it was a day for celebration. I love your cards BTW...they rock!
jenn
ilovemykids616
Thanks for visiting my blog! I just had to see yours and was pleasantly surprised! Your shaker card turned out great! Your boy is cute! I miss having a toddler -- very cute age, but whoa, been there, done that, enough said!
These are lovely...great use of acetate on both!
Post a Comment