Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Hair!

Well, yesterday was the big day. I have been waiting MONTHS to get a new do. I have been SO nervous. The girl I was going to before Noah was born was magNIFicent....and then she left Dillards.
It was SO hard for me to trust her with my hair...and then she was great...and then she left. ::sigh::
For my birthday DH got me a giftcard to Dillards for a spa treatment. Hair, nails, massage...whatever I wanted. I REALLY wanted the massage, but my mind was calculating the money and thinking....a massage will last one day....and a hair do will last months. So being the frugal one, I went with the hair.
The woman didn't listen to a word I said. I told her exactly what I wanted....and she didn't feel comfortable doing it. What? Thats what I am paying you the not so small bucks for! But I went with it....

It's not that its butchered...its just not what I had my heart set on. Oh, well. So here it it. I am sure it will "grow" on me....HAHAHA! A little hair humor there....yeah. So here you go!


3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH WOW CASS!!! I LOVE it!!! You are so so pretty!!!!! Love the new pics too!!! So Hott!!! you go mama!!!!

Elli said...

It looks cute! And you look wonderful in that top! I hope the "do" does grow on you...but if not, you can put your foot down next time, whether you go back to that lady or not. Tell them to let you find out for yourself...

The new pics are gorgeous!

Shemaine Smith said...

I love it Cass, I think you look wonderful! I know tha pains of finding a good hairdresser.