Friday night, Noah had a fever. Not sure what from, but he was burning through the sheets. It was gone in the morning, but we kept an eye on him. After his morning nap, he had the fever again. He was miserable and cried and cried. We had NO idea what to think. We just kept him as happy as we could and went with that. Needless to say, no church again last week.
While Noah was napping, I WAS able to get a project close to my heart done. I was so excited! My best friend from the 5th grade is going to Borneo on a mission trip and she LOVES to write. I had been wracking my brain on a small parting gift and finally decided a journal would be perfect. I sent it off priority on Monday. I hope she likes it. I LOVE it! lol!DH kept making fun of me because I wanted to keep it for myself. I found this paper at Big Lots and its my FAVE! I need to go back soon and stock up on it!!! Plus, who doesn't love Bella???
Sunday, Noah had no fever, so mom came down and watched him so DH and I could go and see Get Smart. Friday was our 4 year anneversery, but we were unable to celebrate, so we decided Sunday was a better day to.Get Smart is a very VERY funny movie. I would suggest it to anyone. It was great.
Afterward we went to Carrabas. Its an Italian Grill. OH! The food was AMAZING! I have never had such wonderful food in my entir LIFE! If we had the money, I would go back there often! Their prices are a little steep for parents on a budget. So maybe on DHs birthday we will go. =0)
Took him to the doctor and he said that Noah had a few infected insect bites, and that the hives were from a contact allergy. He put him on an antibiotic and benedryl. By the next day he was doing MUCH better. Thank goodness! I have really missed my lil man!
Yesterday I got some really sweet photos of my lil cowboy. He likes hats, so when I find them cheap I have been been getting them for him. It also works for me, loving to take pics. He is by far, my favorite subject. I know you can't imagine why. I have been told by a VERY close friend that I should have ordered the cute model, lol! (love you Elli!)
Lastly, but not least, I was given a really neat award yesterday. Heather, one of my other VERY good friends (met her on Cafe Mom) awarded me the kreative blogger award! I am touched, honored and everything in between! How special! Thank you! I am going to think and pass it on to a few deserving individuals. =0)This award will just push me to be even more inpired and creative.
THANK YOU HEATHER!!!






4 comments:
I love you Cass!!! I have already said how amazing that journal is! WOW! I am sure she loved it!!!
Thanks for the movie info. I actually want to see that one and was curious about it!:) Great heads up! I really want to see it now! Could use a good laugh!
So sorry Noah had to deal with that! :( Poor BAby. Glad he is back to his old self again. What a scare though:(. ((LOVE LOVE HIS NEW PICS!!! WHAT A HANDSOME LIL COWBOY! ))
You so deserved the award! you are amazing ans so inspirational. you put lots of care an love into your work:)
Wow!! I love that you got an award for being your wonderful self!! Yay!!
Yes - you really should have ordered the cute model, but you've done well with the one you got. I love those pics of him!
I took a couple more flower pics...put 'em on flickr. I'll probably put them in my blog too, cuz I'm like that.
Have a wonderful evening! You're awesome (and I love you too!)!
Cass, you deserve every award in the book in my opinion. Way to go girl!
Thanks for the review of Get Smart, i was hoping it would be the Mommy Movie this Mon but unfortunately it's the new Angelina Jolie movie Wanted. Even tho I am a Morgan Freeman fan, I'll pass on this one. Not a fan of a husband stealer
Nice creations! :)
Post a Comment