Monday, June 30, 2008

Breezy

Today was another amazing day. I am SOO thankful for these beautiful days this week! Sunshine, and cool breezes. A nice change from 75% humidity, no breeze and 95 degrees! Noah played outside for quite awhile this afternoon. Yet another watermelon day. The boy is addicted! I suppose he could have worse addictions! lol!

While we were outside, we found this handsome fellow (gal?) and I wanted to share with you. I have always wanted a nice shot of a dragon fly, and now I have finally gotten my wish! YAY!









I also got to make yet another Bella card last night. This one is uber simple, but I liked how it made the image pop. It was not as...distracting. I tried something new. I outlined the mat, and the bag with gel pens after I colored with colored pencil. I really liked the effect. In the past, I have been nervous to try pens for anything other than writing. I think I will try this one again.


Okay, so I also have to make mention of my FAVE new product, okay...maybe not fave but pretty close. The last time we had a secret sister swap in CMMs, I was given a stack of textured, adhesive cardstock from DCWV. At first I was not sure how to use it, but now...::sniffle:: I am running out....WAH!!! I have to find MORE!


OKay, I promise, I am done rambling. Have a great evening you lovely ladies!

1 comment:

Shemaine Smith said...

Wow! What an amazing shot of that Dragonfly. i have always been a fan of the Dragonfly. My first little biz was jewelry and I called it ShooShoo Designs with a litle Dragonfly next to my business name. When I really started getting into Scrapping and Card Making I just couldn't keep up with so many hobbies and I pitched the jewelry making tho from time to time I dig out my Swarovski crystals and make a pair of earrings for myself or a friend.
Thanks for the support with my card sometimes that's just the way it goes...