Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bella, House Mouse, and the park...OH MY!

Whatever. I am such a nerd. I hate thinking of names for my posts. It used to be fun...then I had a toddler and my brain went kaput, LOL!


So last evening, Noah had a picnic supper outside. We just could not stay in. The weather was SO pleasant! I have been so thankful for that 5 dollar picnic table we got yardsaling a month or so ago with Brandy and Elizabeth. Noah uses it ALL the time! I like that I don't have to worry about him. That table is SO much safer for a little guy! We will probably picnic again tonight.

Is it just me, or does Noah always have that, "I'm up to something" look on his face? LOL!


So, the Bella Bandwagon has a new member. I have always thought they were cute, but I went off the deep end and actually bought a piece of patterned paper JUST FOR the ONLY Puppybella image that I have, LOL! I MUST have lost my mind.

I literally invisioned this card almost to the last detail. That rarely happens to me anymore.

I actually really like this image, and this card. I got these flower brads at Big Lots for a dollar. It was a pack of like 20. I thought they were SOO cute! I saved them for JUST the right project...and Bella was the winner!



This morning I got to work on my challenge for CMMs. I really liked this challenge. Its called a Pop Up Surprise card. The tutorial we are following is by Dawn.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYS2WIEOEbQ She has an amazing way at explaining cards so that even the most amateaur carder can follow along. I love you Dawn!



I went ahead and made two. I didn't fall in love with the cupcake card. Not sure why.

I really LOVE the House Mouse Card, though. I got the cardstock from one of my bestest friends, Heather. I am in LOVE with this cardstock. I hope to find more like it.

I also love the little feet print stamp I got yesterday. Got it 50% off because it was already used and it was the only one on the shelf. ChaCHING! lol!

And finally, today we got to go to the park with Noah's little friend Ethan. It was anothe nice day. Not as breezy, but overcast and low humidity. Praise GOD! It has been so nice to spend some time with Noah outside. He is so much happier when he is not cooped up inside all of the time. Lets face it. I think we are all that way. So over all, it was a very nice day! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YAY!!! Another Bella Addict! :) :) :) hehehe! If I could sell everything I own and buy all the bellas I would! :) lol!!!
Love the cards! They are all so cute and so Cass!!! I love the cupcake one! I have been cravin da cupcakes too:) Glad you liked the paper! I thought it just felt nice, lol:)
AND I am glad you got to enjoy some oustide time. Hannahs eczema is so so bad we have had to stay in a lot! She has already woken up several times tonight screaming ((why I am still up)). I am accepting healing and thanking God for it b/c healing is there for her. I know it!

Have a wonderful night.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I just love those two cards you made...and I'm so jealous of your picture taking capabilities! You are so darn talented!

Shemaine Smith said...

Yes I second Lisa's comment, you are quite the photographer! Great cards, I hope to finish mine tonight after all the festivities!

Diane Davies said...

These pop up cards are so cool. Yours look great. I'm working on trying to make one of those right now too. I saw on one of your other posts that you are on CafeMom - me too!