That's right, folks, its that time again! Time for those slightly odd, extremely lovable Odd Girl Digis!!
I know I am late to the party, but I wanted to finish this project to give you one more reason to head out and get some of those digis!!
I made a 12 days of Christmas Advent Calander for my mini man who was just SURE it was time to hang this up already. He was quite disappointed when I told him we still had about a month to go.
This project is ALSO for Bee Crafty Downloads blog. Their theme this week is, Christmas! Well, I think this is as Christmas as it gets, no??
I used 3 of the latest release images from Some Odd Girl. Pressie Tobie, Penguin Friends and Santa. LOVE!! The Merry circles were a freebie from...somewhere, and the others were random images I had laying around to fill it in a little. The letters for the title are from Cricut's Story Book cartridge. The pockets were from Cricut's Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. I mounted everything onto seriously thick chipboard.
I plan to put baby candy canes in each pocket for Noah to take out every day. Hope that this inspires you not only to buy some new digis, but to also get out that Christmas stuff and CREATE! You only have ONE MONTH!!!
Stay crafty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I LOVE IT!! Wow this is awesome and I am going to have to make this for my boys!!
It's just adorable! And it's gonna look SO cute with the candy canes - don't forget to show us! :D
Post a Comment