Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rain, rain, go away....

Or at least the cold. One or the other, but not both, please!

Today seemed like the perfect day to craft....and clean...I chose to craft first. Just in case I ran out of time. Teehee...

Actually, last evening I finished knitting a scarf and crocheting a flower broach to go with. Actually, I say crochet....what I mean is, I crochet'd a chain, and then sewed it together..cause I don't know how to knit and crochet the right way. Haha....

Now, on to the cards! This first card I made with an adorable image that I found on a website a friend posted awhile back. This is Jude! Isn't he cute? This card is for Get Sketchy's sketch this week, a challenge I am sad to say I have neglected over the last couple of months. I thought the sentiment on the inside was perfect! Tee, hee...because its so true! 


This next card was for "Anyone For Anya", another challenge I have neglected lately. It feels good to get back into the game! Their challenge this week was, antique white. This is something I have NEVER done before. I used 3 copics to color Anya, and a blender....I also used a copic to antique the swirls. 
Hope its not cold and rainy everywhere today, and if it is, then I hope you are warm and snuggly inside. Stay Crafty!

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Oooooh how I adore you! That's all I can crochet too - but now I know that my strings can actually amount to something! ♥

SOOOO cute! And the cards? Looove them! :D

Elli said...

Nice work on all your creativeness! I'm so glad we finally have cool weather and I can wear the scarf you gave me!

Carisa said...

wow wow wow!! i just LOVE this! your coloring on anya is perfectly antique white! gorgeous thanks so much for joining us at AFA? this week!

Toothy said...

I love your scarf, and I really like the look of that paper where you embossed think inked the raised parts, so classy.