I am TOTALLY diggin the Some Odd Girl Freebie this month, Turkey Perky. Honestly, I usually can't stand Thanksgiving turkey stamps, but this one is freakin ADORABLE! And I am not just saying that. He is SO CUTE!!
I used him for cupcake craft challenges this week, as well as the Card Makin Mamas challenge over on Facebook. Cupcake Craft Challenges' challenge this week was "Thank you with autumnal colors". So, of course, the first image I thought of was Turkey Perky. Card makin mamas was to keep it simple, and keep the image the main focus of the card.
I used scrap paper for this card, which makes me even more proud. Thanks such a problem for me. I LOVE paper, and using the scraps gets old, and I want MORE, haha...yeah, its an addiction. I colored this image with all copics. I think that might be a first for me. I usually mix with Bic, but had a good range of colors this time. Yay!
My son wanted to get in on the action, so I gave him supplies and let him go to town. I am so proud that my son loves to craft and color. He LOVES some odd girl images! Hope you enjoy!
Stay crafty!!





7 comments:
I love the way you colored that turkey, so cute. Noah did a great job. Jack is not interested in crafts at all or even learning how to write for that matter. I miss my crafting friend!
I love you lil dudes card!!! My heart is melting! It totally makes me wanna go wake up DD for some midnight crafty time... almost HA. Your coloring is so full of depth its amazing! You RAWK!
Awwwwwwwwww I think your babe is outshining you here Cass :) Love what he did with the Turkey image.
But I do LOVE your card too and you just convinced me that I need a Tukey image myself :)
great card... love your son's take too!! Robin
Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your card is adorable ! Love the image - so funny - and the embossed pannel too ! It's great to share your love of papercrafting with your little boy ! Good luck ! SMiles from Catherine
Very cute turkey cards little man did a great job!!
Hey Cass!
LOVE what you've done with this turkey! Love the embossing too!Great use of the freebie!
Post a Comment