Thursday, November 18, 2010

How much is that oddie in the window?

Yes, today is the day! Its a new Odd Girl challenge, and its fantastic! 

First, I want to say congrats to the winner and the 2 faves. Such FANTASTIC takes on the background challenge! Loved them all!

Now, on to this time around's challenge!! WINDOW!!! I love window cards. So fun and so fresh with possibilities! I used the Odd Girl Santa and created a chimney for him to go down. I used Fun Flock for the fuzzy parts on the image as well as for the snow on the roof. Inside the card, showing through the window is Ho, Ho, Ho!! Cut with my Cricut. 

Enjoy, and  I can't wait to see your projects!! Stay Crafty!

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Toooo cute!!!! xxD

Ellis said...

Wonderful windowcard, Santa looks really cheery! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Toothy said...

So cute, love the chimney.