Welcome to our first Some Odd Girl Hol-ODD-day Blog Hop! We're taking this hop to show some love for all our Oddies this holiday season but having a hop that includes our customers! So take a hop thru our list and make sure to leave comments at every stop because the Odd Girls have some prizes to give away but you have to complete the list to be entered. We are starting here and ending up at Kristy's blog and I am SURE along the way you'll see some amazing projects!
If you are starting here, please start back at the beginning and be sure to go to EACH oddie blog!!!






29 comments:
OMG!!! What an adoraable project! xxD
Such a great idea - and it's SOOO cute!
Love your project! What a great hop!
Have loved the hop! Look forward to seeing for of the gang's projects in the future!
sooo cute, I love the added glitz and glitter!! :)
Super cool Cassie! I am totally into making notebooks at the moment! Robin F
Love the journal! Very cute!
What a great stamp!!! Great card!
Super duper cute!
Groovy project indeed! What a fabulous idea! :)
What a grat idea! Love it!
so cute!!! i just love this!!!
What a wicked project Cass!
AWESOME project girl!! Love it!!
Very hip hopping dancing cool card! SWeet for sure!
Great project! Perfect for a fun day at school.
Jennifer
very groovy! totally love it! xx
fabulous project.
Love that paper.
What a creative project! I absolutely LOVE that SOG image! And with the "Groovy" sentiment, perfect!
TFS! And thanks for the chance to win some new SOGies!
what a great idea, I should try making one of these xx
Nice idea, I like your project... love blue :)
What a cute card!
SUPER CUTE Cass! You gotta add fun to those everyday tasks or it could be a bummer :) I love your fun scheme with this too, my fav color combo!
Great project! Thanks for sharing!
Great idea for a notebook!! Cute as always!
What a great project! Love how you used the image again on the inside!
Adore your project so cute. loving the blog hop
hugs
Tamara
Whata wonderful project, Cassie!!
Post a Comment