Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scrappy Summer

It would seem, that just for the moment, Summer is finally taking a break from the horrendous heat and allowing us cool breezes and warm sunshine. I think fall might actually arrive soon! ::crosses fingers::

Today I decided to do a new blog challenge that I came across a few weeks ago, The Scrappiest. Her sketches and challenges are so inspiring! I just had to get in the mix!

This is also for the Cupcake Craft Challenge, this week, which is Blue and Green. LOVE that color combo!

Here it is! Hope you like!
I ALSO wanted to tell you about the 1000 Cupcake Lovers candy! Oh, MY its yummy! I have been doing the cupcake craft challenges for a long time now and they are fantastic! Check out those AQUA MARKERS!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday! I hope to be back later!

Stay crafty!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

Fabulous job with the Blue & Green! Great layout and piccys! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a beautiful layout!! Love the colours and great take on the sketch!!
Luzma

Faye said...

I absolutely love your LO and use of the blue and green colour combo. Thanks for your lovely comment over at CCC, thanks for playing at Cupcake this week, for entering our candy and the big up! You rock! Hope to see you again! Good luck! xxx

Toothy said...

I love this, there are so many things going on with this page, but it is not overcrowded. I also love the sun and clouds being different colors than you would expect them to be, but it totally works for this page. Very creative! I miss my crafting buddy.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Great layout! Handsome boy!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your layout!! Great color combination and love the embossed clouds!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week!

lisaplus6 said...

this is AWESOME!!!! you did a wonderful job with the sketch!!!!

Carrie said...

Very pretty. I love the colors

Liz Chidester said...

I love the embossing you did on the clouds and sun. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!