Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just a little something

So, I had all these grand plans of doing tons of challenges today...then, I got going on this page, and, well, its not for any challenge. I just really wanted to do it.
I used "Storybook" cartridge for Cricut for the flourishes and the word, "Friends". Of COURSE I used this ADORABLE freebie from Some Odd Girl, Tobie. As soon as they posted this I knew I was going to use it for this page. It was....perfect! I even dared to use bling, something that, as the mother of a boy, I don't get ot use very often for scrapping.

I hope you enjoy! Sorry for the short post! Will be back in a day or two with some real challenges!

Stay Crafty!

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is an adorable page, very cute...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Sanwanya said...

love it,you such a great scrapbooker!!

Simply Jessabells said...

Oh Cass, I love your scrapbook page. So cute.

Toothy said...

Cute, love the way you colored the image and I love the bling. It is hard for me to do a page with just one picture. I'm glad Owen pulled through and he is doing better.

Robin McK said...

Hey Cassandra!
This page is totally cute - the image goes perfectly with that picture! Awesome