Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just a couple!

Yesterday, I got the chance to work on 2 challenges! YAY for crafty time!

The first challenge I tackled is Get Sketchy. When I saw this sketch I knew immediately what I was going to do,and had to get started! I have had this Hallmark ribbon forever and have been looking for the perfect thing to use it on, and this project was it! The flowers are from Prima, and the bedazzles are from the paper studio. The papers are from My Minds Eye and Core'D'Nations! 2 of my faves!!

This second card is for Fab N Funky. Their challenge was to see Buttons and Bows, two things I LOVE to put on my projects. I used Snuggle Anya, who, I acquired in a swap recently. Used my copics to color her with. I accented the flourishes with my stardust glitter pen. And, of course, added buttons and a bow. :D
I was able to clean and organize all of my crafty things, and replaced my cricut blade so hoping that today, or this week I will be able to get some heavy scrapping done! Got the Independence Day cart, and am dieing to break it in! And, did I mention the 50 reward points that came with it??

Stay crafty!!

2 comments:

Sanwanya said...

OOOH How pretty are those cards,I love them has usual!! I would love some of those fire trunk cut out from the cartridge hint hint...j/k I want that cart though I finaly got a impression and havnt even used it yet,must find time to craft sigh!!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous cards and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week xx