Monday, February 1, 2010

Feeling Pink!

Does anyone else do this? You are making a bunch of cards in a day or a week...and you end up using the same colors quite by accident? Yup. I have that problem a lot. :)

This first card was for the "Anyone 4 Anya" challenge last week, but I missed my deadline. Oops. BUT, I wanted to share it with you anyway. =0)














This card is for Cute Card Thursday. The challenge this week was "bloomin gorgeous." This madelyn image with her beautiful hat and this paper with subtle floral flourishes seemed perfect. I also added a flourish from my "accent essentials" cartridge. The paper is all scrap. I was a good girl...LOL Madelyn was colored with my copics and my white gel pen for added accents.


















Be sure to check out Papermom.com today too! I am having my first ever blog hop! 2 lucky hoppers will receive a free digital image, so be sure to hop on over!!!

5 comments:

Sanwanya said...

wow girl..love them both.Great coloring skills you have going on there!!Hope you have a great day
♥sanwanya

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These cards are too adorable!!!

I tried to leave a comment on your hop blog, but my computer will not let me comment on certain styles..??? Odd. Have a beautiful day and good luck with the hop. The girls did an outstanding job!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Love these!! And yes, I've been using red everytime I go to my craft room lately! I'm getting kinda tired of red, though! :)

Toothy said...

love em!

Deb said...

fabulous cards, those 2 make such a cute couple, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx