This first card...the pic is not the best color representation, BUT I love the card and had a blast making it. The Penny Black challenge this time around was a color challenge and I couldn't wait to get started! Green, Yellow and Pink. What a GREAT combo and how lucky for me that this paper in my scrap bin was perfect! This image is just adorable and I wanted to add some oomph to it so I added some dimension. Popped out the balloons and the package. Used copics and a bic to color the lil guy. He's so cute and cuddly!!!
Okay. Onto the next project. I made this card set for a "wonderful friend" of mine for her birthday. Along with something else, but if I post it might give it away. SO, you just get the card set. ;)
Lastly, be SURE to check out Papermom.com's blog tomorrow morning! Going to have a challenge and the winner receives TWO IMAGES!!! So be sure to stop by around 9 tomorrow and check it out!
Here is one of the two cards I made for that challenge as an example:
G'night all!






2 comments:
gorgeous card and I love that cute kitty.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx
ahhh, i recognize tat MM paper in the BG! i have a pack myself! as usual, yummy cupcake card!
Post a Comment