Friday, February 26, 2010

Cards and FUN!

Wow! I got THREE challenges done today at the best play date EVER! Noah and I went to Heater T.'s house and it was a BLAST! The boys played together like they had been together forever. Heather and I got stuff done, and chatted the day away! Ahh. Great end to a LONG week!

This first card is for Cupcake Craft Blog Challenge. Their theme this week is, "friendship". I have had this image in my stash from the Stamping Bella website for awhile and just KNEW it was going to be perfect. The card just fell together. The sentiment was from Heather's stash. Not sure of the co. Sorry! For a final touch I used stickles for some pop.

















This next card was for The Creative Card Crew. Their theme this week was, "Get Well Soon". Digital Two For Tuesday had posted this image and I knew it was PERFECT for this! The vintage paper is from Color Bok. Have had it for a couple of years and LOVE it. The lace was the perfect final touch...from Heather's stash, he, he, he....I am seeing a theme here.

















This last card was for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. This image is from Penny Black. I LOVE it! Something about it. I dunno. I think I got this image from my friend, Jenny the last time we stamped together. The sentiment was...from....Heather's stash, he, he, he. I popped out the little chicken for some dimension. The paper is from American Craft. A score from Gatlinburg at Christmas.

















Today was a GRRRREAT day!

Side-note, for all you ladies who are preggers or just had a baby, check out Papermom.com's blog to get a FREE digital image!! Not available for purchase until March 1st. Be sure to get it while it's free!

Have a great weekend! Hope to be back with a preview soon!

11 comments:

Callie said...

Okay these are freakin adorable! And now I have a favor to ask... I've been dying to get my hands on that cow image... so the next time you stamp with Jen, will you PLU-EASE stamp a few and send them my way?? hehe! Cute cards sweets!

mulberry station said...

Love all of your cards, but I would have to say that the one with the cow and chickens is just as cute as can be!!! I just love everything about it!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Nancy SSW-DT

Donna said...

Super sweet little cards and such a fab chice of papers you have used on both...thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake & SSW this week :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so pretty ! Fab choice of papers and the image is so cute ! Smiles from Catherine

Jeannie said...

That cow with the chickens on it is just a crack up! Great job with this weeks sketch and thanks so much for joining us at SSW!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Toothy said...

I had such a fun day with you too, but time passes by too fast when we are together. I thought it was funny that you were getting tickled whenever I would ask Jason to do something or check on the boys. He gets to hang out with his friends once a week and I see you like once every 3 months. He totally owes me! LOL

Kruemel said...

All of these cards are great! Love the girl-ish friends card with that great paper and glitter.

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Do What You Love said...

All of your cards are gorgeous and the cow is really cute - love the polka dot flower and matching paper - very cute! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! ;D

Victoria said...

Wow such lovely creations. Love the girlie image on the friends one and the sprakle too!

Thanks so much for playing along at Cupcake and Creative Card Crew this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Stacy said...

WOWZA!!! You were busy! These cards are just too stinkin cute!! My fav. is that cow and chickens!! Hee, hee, :D it just makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at SSW! Hope to see you next week!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Sheri
SSW DT