Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Its WEDNESDAY! Yay! You ready for the downhill slide? You can practically SEE the weekend at the end of the tunnel!

Today I just have one card for you, but I hope you enjoy it. This was for the KL Stampin Scrappin Blog challenge. They are having a GREAT prize drawing this week! Not to mention, the sketch is beautiful!

I used this vintage image again from Digital Two For Tuesday's blog. She has some AMAZING free stamps, as well as some great acrylic for sale! I colored this image with mostly copics. I think I had to resort back to bic for the green, though. (Did I mention that copics are 30% off at Hobby Lobby this week?)



















I hope you enjoy this post! Hope to be back tomorrow with more! Off to clean and get ready to go OUT for ADULT time this evening! A good friend's birthday! WOOT! Stay Crafty!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

This is fabulous!! I love your light cheery colors and flowers and papers... great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at KLSNS this week! Good luck *Ü*

Anonymous said...

What a lovely creation! I love the soft hues, the beautiful blossoms and the vintage feel of it.

Thank you for hopping along with us at the Busy Beauties Blog Hop:o) Your kind words and support are greatly appreciated!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Kelly L said...

Ditto what Kristine says above :) We really enjoyed having you participate at KL Stampin N Scrappin this week. Stop back on Monday to see who the winners are!! :) kelly