Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TGF Relay!

So, this is a note to the greeting farm...this is by far, the COOLEST challenge I have ever taken part in and can't WAIT until tomorrow. Its been a reason to get me crafting. Even if I don't "feel" like it, out of sheer laziness. I am finding mojo I didn't know was there, so you rock. KUDOS!

Here is my card for yesterday, since I didn't want to post just one card on a blog post. I was lovin Charlotte. She has sass, pizazz and spunk. Its oozing from the image!
I used all rak'd papers and bics, copics, and stickles. Pretty simple, but classy. (imHo...) lol

Today, when I saw Toby I almost squealed! He is ADORABLE! So HAPPY! So CAREFREE! Just as a toddler should be!
The paper is from...I can't remember, but I got it at the scrapbook shop in Gatlinburg. It was PERFECT for a small child card. I zig-zag sewed on the ribbon and bow/button. And, of course, my cuttlebug was put to use. (LOVE that thing!!!) The BEST thing about this card, though....is the FUN FLOCK! Finally invested! So, Toby has a fuzzy belly! He, he, he!

On a side note, Papermom.com has released 3 new images this week and will be blog hopping on Monday! Check out the Shop. Also, there is a freebie posted on the papermom blog too. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sanwanya said...

Gorgous cards my dear..love how you used fun flock on Toby belly..I have some of that stuff and for the life of me no idea how to use it!!{tutorial on papermom hint hint}
♥sanwanya

Toothy said...

I love how you colored the image, and the fun flock is awesome. I can't wait to get mine.