I snuck in a couplea cards today despite my lifes craziness! YAY!
This first card is for the Little Paper Shop challenge. This week was a sketch and it really jumped out at me....but then I got stumped...then I found these tortise shell (hopefully fake???) and it was JACKPOT! lol!

I also used this Gorjuss girl. One of about 3 images I have left. Been hoarding them for a long time! Must...swap....SOON... The papers are from the Latte DCWV mini stack. LOVE! Mwa! Perfection!
This second card is for Get Sketchy. WOOT! Love their stuff. Really makes you think outside the box, and their DT is SO inspirational! I decided that I must...MUST get my Christmas cards done...and SOON! (man...I cap a lot of words...lol) so I used another swap image...love those swaps! And some more scraps...love those scraps!! And, of course...no Christmas scene is complete without....STICKLES!!! (there I go again) I also chalked the sky and the snow and lightly chalked the cuttled snowflake paper (sadly, the last I have....sigh). Get Skechy's bonus today was, "buttons" so I added 2 red buttons to match. Everyone who knows me, knows I LOVE buttons!

So, I hope you all have a fantastic, wonderful weekend!!



10 comments:
Cute!!! Can't go wrong with buttons : ) thanks for joining our challenge!
Both of your cards re just soooo cute! I love the colors and the shells on the first one and your snowman could not be any sweeter! love them! Have a wonderful weekend!
Adorable cards! So cute!
Thanks for playing with us at GS!
such a cute card! I love the buttons and the coloring...thanks for playing with LPS!
Cute!! You're inspiring me to grab more buttons! Love your take on the sketch, thanks for playing with us!
Love em both, that snowman card is awesome. The last of your snowflake paper, oh no! well I will just have to bring my cb, embossing folders and nesties when I come down on Tuesday, so you can stockpile them. haha
I love your snowman card!! So, so cute!!
both of your cards are soooo cute...love the snowman one:)
thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!
Your card for GS is just stunning, love the snowman, and thanks for your sweet words!
Fabbie cards.
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!
Post a Comment