ediculous! Well, I won't bore you with my life's details, but know I had good reasons, lol!
I FINALLY sat down today and looked at all of the challenges out there! Phew! There are a LOT!! And they are ALL AMAZING!!! I want to get them all done, but I have a feeling I will only be getting a couple more done....tomorrow, at the earliest!
This first card is for the Cupcake Craft Challenge. I loved their theme this week, and had the perfect image....can you guess? I bet you already know...cause if you are like me you already scanned the cards before you read, lol! Frankie!!! (click for link) This was the perfect image for things that go "bump" right? He gets such a bad rap, but hes really a sweet, adorable guy. ;)

I used my Bic markers to color him, a pink copic to add some color to his cheeks and some silver stickles to dec out his bolts. Everyone needs bling, right?? I used DCWV color core cardstock and some scrap purple as well. Hope you like!!!
This second card is for Mojo Monday. Usually their sketches intimidate me, what with all the details, and frills and such...I am such a simple carder, but I loved this sketch! I am still trying to get my quota of Chrimstas cards this year, so I went with Dustin Pike's freebie santa .
I made him all fluffy with the ends of cotton swabs. I just pulled them apart and worked them until they looked right. Also, used my Bics to color him.
Used Stickles to bling up this snow flake on the tag. It added just the right amount of Christmas Cheer.
Hope you all enjoy this post!





5 comments:
Love this one such a fun image and perfect for our challenge, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week hugs Pops x x x
Wow what amazing cards. Love the frankie image, so much fun. The layout is perfect and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps love the fluffy santa too :)
They are both PERFECT!!! So much fun Cassandra. I love your Frankie monster!!! Lol!!! He is the cutest!!!
Fabulous halloween card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Fantastic card for our halloween theme this week, such a fab 'Frankie' image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x
Post a Comment