Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fabulous Tuesday

Tuesday was fantastic! My sweet friend Heather T (Toothy) came down to visit and we carded child free! Wonderful! We also got to go craft shopping later!

The first card that I made was for the Cute Critters Club. It was a great sketch and I couldn't wait to get started!

I used Heidi Grace christmas paper, and a Rak'd image from last christmas. Of course, I also used stickles. I used Copics and Bics, and a prisma marker to get the desired color effects.

This next card was for the Cupcake Craft Challenge. It was also a sketch.

I used some tortise shell buttons, as well as a Rak'd magnolia image. I colored her with Copic, and bics. I accented her with my white gel pen. The paper is from Joann. I got it when they had their last 6 for 95 cents sale. Love those sales!
Hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday!! Today the library is doing a trick or treat story time. Taking Noah! Might be back with pictures later!

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

ADORABLE cards! I forgot I had that pooh image. Got to dig that out. Let me know if you would like more images of it. Both of your cards are darling! Glad you had some kids free girl time... lol.

Liza said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Sanwanya said...

love the cards girlie!Wow I dont know whats it like to card craft without kids..glad you got some free time with Heather!Have fun at the library!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cassandra, what a pretty card. Love the image and the buttons are so cute. Gorgeous papers and I love the embossed panel. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Lovely card Cassandra, you've done such a great job with our sketch this week, thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x