Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well, it was monday, but not a terrible one over all. Not too much to complain about.

This first card is for "Get Sketchy". LOVED this sketch...not sure if I nailed it with this card. This card is for our nephew Isaac, who will be 3 next week. His party is on Sunday.

I used Ian from The Greeting Farm. It was a freebie ages ago for a blog hop and I am just now getting to use him! He is colored with Copics and Bics. The sent is from Stampin Up.
This next card was made for the LPS blog challenge. This week was a sketch, and I loved the sketch! Jumped right on it! I kinda tweaked it a tad for what I had. Hope that's okay? I used an image that I believe comes from Stampin Up! but don't quote me on that. Got it in a swap. The sent IS Stampin Up!. Used my gold stickles and Heidi Grace papers as well.

Hope you enjoyed looking!

11 comments:

Toothy said...

Cute, love em both, that deer is sooo pretty.

Allison Rankin said...

Loving that deer stamp and the scalloped circle is a nice touch! Your Greeting Farm card is super-cute too!

~amy~ said...

Love both of your cards especially the 1st one...thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

Stampinsilvia said...

your cards are adorable! I lvoe the reindeer embossed! Very nice...Thanks for playing with LPS!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

They are wonderful!!! I LOVE your Ian card .. Absolutely precious! And the reindeer is beautiful! So elegant!

Audrey said...

absolutely adorable!

Angèle said...

Adorable HB card I love it!
Thanks for playing with GS!

Dora said...

This cards are so sweet love them both!
Thnx for playing!

Elise said...

Beautiful cards! I love the glitter work and your expert coloring skills on the wee-boy card! Fabulous work!

Bonnie said...

Wow!! I think you nailed this sketch!! Thanks for playing with the Little Paper Shop!!

Heather said...

These are both super cute! Thank you so much for the compliment you left on the LPS blog today about my card!