This first card is for Cupcake Crafts. Their challenge was, "Thanks a bunch". I almost immediatly thought of this stamp that my friend Jenny just gave me. I don't even know who makes it, but its beautiful!!!

I popped out the bigger flowers and used my watercolor pencils to color it all in. I used ink and chalk to distress the background of the image and also distressed the edges of the papers. Then I made the Thanks sentiment inside a pocket!
This next card is for the House Mouse DT try-outs. I am not as impressed with this card as I had envisioned. I might re-submit before time. I DO, however, love this image and these papers. I used my bics and my watercolor pencils, a copic and a prisma marker as well. The papers are from Making Memories. LOVE!!! Used Glossy Accents on the flower and the rain drops.

This NEXT card (which, I am in love with) is for the ICS challenge this week. It was a great sketch, and I had this paper from My Mind's Eye that I was dieing to use, and then couple that with the Ketto and its just LOVE! (Oh, the sent is from SU). I used skittles and stickles, lots of orange ink and chalk for distressing.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to check out the new Doodle Street Challenge tomorrow as well as see if you won the blog hop freebies!!! Oh, and did I mention we were RELEASING TOMORROW????



20 comments:
wow cass three cards ..and wow three very pretty cards!!
I loveall of your cards, but that flower card is breathtaking.
These are ALL gorgeous! I cant say I like one more than the other. Such sweet and beautiful cards. The flower one is breathtaking, as Toothy said. I LOVE your house mouse card!!! You always do fantastic with them!!! and your ICS card is to die for! so pretty! I love that paper too ... Thanks for playing along with the sketch! Hugs and Hugs!!! Excited about release day tomorrow! WOOT! :)
Heather
Love the cards and good luck with the House Mouse DT try-out.
Thanks for joing us at ICS :-)
oh my word are these ever stunning! this is my 1st visit here and holy moly! what beauties! thank you so much for joining us at ICS this week.
hugs,
Three very lovely cards! Good luck on the House Mouse try outs and thank you for joining us at ICS!
Hey Cass what a set of lovely cards. I think the ICS card is STUNNING. Love everything about it. Thanks for joining ICS this week! :)
♥Dawn♥
Owner of ICS
Wow, three great cards, your colouring is spot on.
Barbara
Fabulous cards, colours and design are perfect. Thanks for joining in at ICS this week. :)x
WOW, Cass!! You did such an amazing job on all three of these cards. I agree with Heather, I can't say I like one more than another either. Good luck on the DT call!
Fabulous card - just stunning! I'm pretty sure your stamp is PSX - retired 'cause I have it too. I loved their entire botanical line!
A beautiful floral card for this weeks thanks a bunch theme, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake :) Donna x
Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
Rosie
x
Gorgeous cards, can't decide which one I like the best :-)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Super cute card! Thanks for playing at ICS this week!!
I agree with you - that flower stamp is perfect for a thank you card!
Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel
Hi Cassandra, what a gorgeous thank you card. The image is stunning and your colouring is fab. The 3 dimensional effect is gorgeous and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x
A fabulous thank you card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
way to go and wonderful cards!!! great job with the IC sketch this week!!
Gorgeous card and love how you have interpretated this weeks sketch. Many thanks for playing along with us at ICS this week.
Lou
x
Post a Comment