Sunday, October 4, 2009

I said a hip, hop...hippity hop!

I am SO late in posting this! Completely blanked out yesterday!

So, I hope you have enjoyed our little hop! Fantastic prizes and images and cards from the DT, and our shops, no?? Are you getting excited about Wednesday?? I sure am!

So, because I am a dummy and printed the WRONG images from Fresh Brewed...you are going to get a card with a current image of Heather's. Heather, I apologize! Her clocks are the cutest I have ever seen! Just begged to be used!
This paper is from Heather T...from DCWV. I colored the image with my bics and blah, blah, blah...you know my usuals by now, lol!
And...here is ZOE! What's Christmas without a sweet little elf? You can purchase her Wed. from the Doodle Street shop!
The papers are from Heidi Grace, and the sent if from Stampin Up! Colored with Bics.

And, here is another little sneak...just cause I love you all!

Don't forget, one lucky winner from today's post here on my blog will get one free image on Wed when we release! So be sure to come back!

16 comments:

Just Me said...

Your cards are darling and I LOVE the sneak!!

Sanwanya said...

Nice tease Cass!Love your beautiful cards!Had fun on the hop,I got lost and had to back track so I hope I made everyones blogs!!Have a great sunday!

Callie said...

LOVE the sneak and Zoe!

Christa said...

OMG....I love that clock.....so cute! I still Like Zoe, you did a great job with her again, and that sneak peek sure has me wondering...can't wait!

redsmomma said...

ooo the clock is super cute! hmmmm... laundry sneak? cant wait to see!
~anna

Toothy said...

Love em both, I love the layout and the paper of course on the first card also the charm. Ya'lls images are so cute.

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

look at that stickle action! i love it!!!!!

jennruggeri75 said...

I love your clock card... that paper is just perfect! Zoe is too stinkin cute... I can't wait to play with her!!!

Angie said...

I love your cards!! That clock card is very pretty, love th little charm you used. And of course gotta love Zoe, she is tooo precious! And that sneak, looks like it's a good one as usual:)

SugarBeanz said...

Your cards are too cute!!!

bumblebee creations said...

Love your cards!! What adorable images I have seen today-I can't wait for Wednesday!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Love your cards Cassandra! They are just too cute! The sneak peak has me wondering..can't wait to see what they are =)

Stacy said...

Awesome cards!!! I love what you did with the clock, such a darling image!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Great cards! Thanks for the hops, Cass!
Dee

Heather D. said...

Cute cards! I love the glitter on the clocks - too cute! TFS!

yudhabs said...

cute card !
thx for the chance to win :)