I have missed all of my crafty ladies and can't believe how long its been since I have posted! I have been super busy on a new, fun project that goes live in 2 weeks! I hope to share it with you all! There will be new products, tutorials, tips, and the occasional challenge! Its going to be amazing and I hope you all can come on by! I will post more details as the time draws closer! 


I have managed to make a LOT of cards in the last few weeks. Mostly for orders at my hubby's work. Good ole Christmas season!



I also got a cuttlebug all of my own...FINALLY! YAY! Its amazing! I am in love! Its already been used so much. I know my Cricut is jealous, but ::shrug:: what are you going to do? lol! Loving it for paper, felt...whatever I can get my hands on! I can see that its going to be a wonderful relationship!
Well, I hope to get around to your blogs and do some catching up! Hugs to everyone! Talk soon!
Cass



7 comments:
These are all just SOOOO adorable! I wish I had as much of a jump on Christmas cards as you do, sigh! Just Lovely!
I was glad to see your post :o)
Have a great day.
yay for your own CB!! hope you make some extra cashola from hubby's orders from work!
nice to see a post from ya! i know how busy we get with a little one!
Those cards are beautiful!! I really like the snowman one.
I love your card sets. Did you get some fun flock or is that a cotton ball for Santa's beard?
gorgeous cards u made.........and Im so jealous u got a cuttlebug
Cute cards! I have those stamps too:) Hee Hee, from Micheals Huh?
I can't wait to see your new website! Congrats on getting that started!
wow, how kind are wanting to share some of your CB stuff with me.........but u know I might take u up on that offer ;)
Post a Comment