Hey, there citizens! Today I finished my card for the
LPS blog challenge! I love using Katie because I can paper piece with her. I even piece the bows and the patch! Love it!

This week's challenge was to use the colors, brown, green and blue. I hope you enjoy!
6 comments:
Sweet card and I love {Beary Special Katie}!! Thanks for playing in our colour challenge!
This is sooo sweet Cassandra! She is darling! I too love her paper pieced. Fantastic!
Oh she is darling.
So cute, thanks for sending me some of these. You know there is a color challenge in the stampers anonymous group this week and the colors are blue, green and brown. You could totally submit this card for it too. Voting will be on August 31st, and the winner gets a prize from me.
This is a super take on the CC. Great layout and piecing!
This is wonderful! Love how you did the Katie, I really like this image. Fabulous job with the ribbon treatment and the piecing. Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment