Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nurse Nellie!

So I FINALLY accomplished some crafty-ness this week! Only one card, but eh, I have done worse, ha!

Today I used the "Mojo Monday" sketch challenge for my best friend (really, since the 6th grade!) She is getting her LPN pinning tomorrow (in regular people terms, she is graduating school as an LPN...a nurse) and I took this challenge to make her a card. Here you go!


I was FINALLY able to dig out my very last of the last Nurse Nellie Images. Phew! I was SO afraid I didn't have any more! I was also brave enough to sew for REAL on my card. It wasn't that bad! Who knew?? This might become more of a regular on my cards! It was super simple, it just took a little time and that's alright. I can't remember who makes the papers. they were all scraps (so proud to be going through all of them!) The flowers are American Craft and I sewed some buttons that were a prize from Shannon onto them.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this cute lil gal as much as I did! Great sketch, mojo!!

3 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Too cute. Your coloring is awesome.

Toothy said...

Cute love the colors and those flowers.

Simply Jessabells said...

Love it! Congrats to your friend! Best of luck to her. I'm on my way to, to becoming a nurse!