Okay, down to business. This first card I actually made on Friday for the "Friday Sketchers" blog, but wasn't able to post until today. DH has been working hard to finish his school and I didn't want to bug him about posting a blog. ;)
The image for this is from Heather D. from ages, and ages ago. Unfortunatly, I wasted 2 before I got it right, for a total of 3 images. Oh, well! I colored her with my skin copic and my bics. I used some cotton candy stickles for her dress and the outline of the umbrella. The papers are from My Minds Eye. They have some pretty neat-o stuff! The flowers are, of course, Prima. The last of the yellows. ::sigh:: I really shouldn't become so attached to things.

This next card is for a new blog that I found this afternoon called, "Get Sketchy" The DT cards were great, but I actually had a hard time with this sketch for some reason. I like how it turned out overall, though.
I used a freebie Dustin Pike image and colored it with my Bics. The papers are from Heidi Grace. I am just discovering how GREAT she is! Man, her stuff is fun!


This last card is just cause. As most of you know, I am not really "into" halloween, but this paper was too cute to pass up. It has black boots and candy canes and says, "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat". Its just adorable. It also has some yellow and orange light plaid on the back. Its awesome! This paper was also by Heidi Grace. I also got some color core cardstock. Thats the black with orange around the edge. Anywho, hope your weekend is going great! Thanks for stopping in!




10 comments:
Love your cards! Awesome take on the sketch :)
You might have had a hard time with the Get Sketchy sketch but I really love the outcome.
Funny detail, the strings.
Thanks for giving the sketch a try and hopefully you will become a regular.
Toodles,
Lisette
Cute stuff! Thanks for playing along at Get Sketchy!
I love your take on the sketch!
I like the image, the string and the colors! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at 'Get Sketchy'
OK, SO CUTE ~ CUTE~ and CUTE~~!!!!!!! WOW! I wish i had your crafty week :) lol. These are great Cass! Hanna is Gorgeous! I Love those colors with her. That gingerbread guy is ADORABLE~ What a great LO and those papers are divine! I like Heidi Grace too :). Your Halloweenish card (because I am just like you ~ but even moreso this year)~ is perfect! That paper is adorable!!! I love it:) hehe! and your house mouse guy is total cuteness! I use him for Thanksgiving too :) lol!
Love 'em all girl! Great happy cards!
I love all your cards, so cute, love the layout of the first one, and I love the papers. I don't really decorate or get into Halloween that much either, but if I feel like making a Halloween card cause the papers or image is real cute I just pick a lucky cafemommer to send it too.
Great job! THanks for playing at Get Sketchy!
oh what fabulous and so lovely card.
thank you so much for your entry with my sketch to the friday sketchers challenge.
have a nice week. hugs, bea
I love em all.
Thanks for playing with us!
sweet card..love your take on the Get Sketchy sketch! Thanks for playing with us!
Post a Comment