Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Got Sketch?

So I found this new blog last week, and I like it! So I played again this week! Get Sketchy. Love em! Lots of neat stuff!
Here is my card! I used the very last of my house mouse punkin images. Going to just have to invest in this stamp, he, he, he! I used my new Heidi Grace paper that I LOVE and some polka dot scrap papers. I really hope you like! I wasn't sure about the sketch at first, but of course, as I played, I liked it more and more!
Have a great night! (apologies for the quality of the pic....my son is dieing to get some attention!) ;)

8 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is so terrific I love the hemp and the mouse image! Beth

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

ADORABLE Cass! I love the twine and the paper is so fun! No worries, you will have more of those mousies soon :) lol! Love this!!!

Toothy said...

Cute, I like that paper too. I think I have the whole HM Halloween stamp set that has that stamp too. Let me know if you want more.

jennruggeri75 said...

This turned out so darn cute!! I love that little guy, too!!

Angèle said...

Cute! I love what you did with the hemp! Great job! Thanks for playing with GS!

Dora said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch and that stamp is a cutie!
thnx for playing!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Very cute - I love your stamp and hemp cord :)

Anonymous said...

This is darling
Thanks for playing with us at GETSEKCHY!