Friday, August 7, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

Its Friday! WOOHOO! So, when I saw the Friday Sketchers sketch I was in LOVE! Its beautiful and the DT's cards are even more beautiful! I was so inspired....then...I dunno what happened. My Cricut ate flourish after flourish until I had no teal left so i had to substitute...I am not sure what I think about this card. I DO love the sketch, though and plan to use it again!
The paper is some scrap, some RAK. The blue was RAK from Heather T. I believe she said it was Martha Stewart. The image is from Paper Makeup Stamps. I received it from Lisa M. The sent is from Stampin Up. The swiss dots bug paper is also from a RAK. I inked the edges of the layers, and used the Home Accents cart for the flourish that I sucessfully cut.
Happy Friday to all!!

5 comments:

Jacque said...

Great card...and I love that sentiment! Those colors are so pretty!!! Great use of sketch...Thank you so much for joining us on Friday Sketchers...Have a great weekend...Hugs..Jacque

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful card with pretty colours!

Thanks for playing my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Have a lovely weekend, Hugs Tanja

Toothy said...

Very pretty, love yellow and blue together, I am just afraid to try it, but you did it beautifully

Unknown said...

looks so pretty and really fabulous.
thank you so much for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
have a nice weekend.
hugs, bea

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Cass! she is wonderful! I LOVE your colors and the way you cut out that fairy! SOOO SWEET!I do love the papers together. The largest print is by martha stewart (go you for remembering!!! lol I never can!)