This card was for my GREAT, Super good friend Heather's sketch challenge over on Cafe Mom in the Cute Critters Club. Here is the sketch:

And here is my entry:

This card was made with Charleine Horse. A friend of mine sent them to me, though, for the life of me I can't remember which of my sweet ladies it was. Is that bad? I used my copics, bics and sharpies for this image. The paper is from...um....I can't remember, HA! And I wrote the sentiment myself! Anyway, just sharing before I head to my mother's house with lil man!



7 comments:
Wow I love this..great job on the coloring and love the twine!Have fun at your mommas!!
This image is darling! Great card girlie!!
This is adorable!!! Your coloring is perfect!!! :o) This made me smile:) Great papers too!!! you need to check out their sketch for this week. It is a pretty one!!!
LOVE the card my dear... and I'm pretty sure that your Charliene is from me :-)
I LOVE this, Cass!! So great!!
love it, what acute image too.
what a fun card! loving how you match everything!
Post a Comment