I did, however, manage to carve out some crafty time for myself today! Woot! About time, though....I am not sure where my mojo has gotten to. Has anyone seen it recently??
Here is the first sketch for ICS:
Here is my inturpretation. I didn't make the circle into a window. I just don't have the tools for that as of yet, but I think the outcome works.

The image is Phoebe Ketto, from one of my beautiful friends over on Cafe Mom. I think she is DEF my next purchase from Stampingbella.com. I colored her with Bics and my skin colored copic. I used my Cotton Candy Stickles (I see a trend here) and tried my hand at some faux stitching. The papers are from DCWV.
This last sketch is for Mojo Monday:
Here is my card:
I am ashamed to say that not only do I not know who gave me this image (might have been a swap?), I have no idea who makes it or what it is called, but it is SO cute! I thought it was perfect for this sketch. It was colored with Bics and a skin colored copic. I used my "nursery" DCWV stack for the papers. Annnd, I might have gone a liiiitttlllee crazy with the stardust and cotton candy stickles, lol! Hope you enjoyed!!






17 comments:
Its really cute, love the cards
Great cards. Esp like how you've used the buttons on the first card.
Thanks for joining in at ICS this week :)xx
Hi I think your cards are `fabulous` Love them both:)
`Thanks` for join ing in with I-C-S this week:) x
they are both fabulous! thanks for playing along at ICS
How fantastic are your two cards? They're great!
Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
x
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ICS card! Cass, that is gorgeous! The buttons and Ketto are perfect!!! I was not going to do a window myself .. it just worked out that way. I used my cricut and then cut the card from there if you ever want to give that a try. :) The second is ADORABLE!!!! I am not sure of the image either. For some reason I am getting hte names Rosie and Jim in my head ,... but I could be SOOO wrong! As for the stickles .. could you ever really have enough *grin* I LOVE them! you have not lost any mojo ... just need a break. Sounds like you are tired! Big hugs! I love ya! Thanks for playing this week at ICS ;)!! ((and thank YOU for YOUR oh so sweet comments. you made me blush! :) ))
These are both gorgeous, I love them both.
Love the colors for the first card, soooo cute. The second card I just love those papers I'm glad you got the stack, I am such an enabler, and you can never go too wild with stickles. haha
awesome cards Cass. I think that image is either from Norma or Heather cause I got one too but don't know who it is from, it also could have come from Shannon.
you obviously had your mojo all along! You know, I didn't even notice that window on the sketch and I am on the DT at ICS! Great interpretation!
adorable cards and looks like you got some mojo!!!! love the fun buttons and image on the top card!! great job with the IC sketch this week!!!
What adorable cards!!!
I'm so glad you were able to find some time for yourself today!!!
Wonderful card using the ICS #22 Cass - love your scalloped circles - they work just as well as a window.
Love your card for the latest Mojo Monday sketch! That image is adorable and I am loving what you do with the digi images!
WOW both cards are gorgeous. They both turned out great. And what you did with the ICSketches #22 is perfect. So thank you for playing along! ;)
♥Dawn♥
I love both cards! I think the card you did for ICS is wonderful!
Super cute cards!! Love your take on the IC Sketch this week!!
It sure looks like you have found your mojo with these cards! They are terrific and I love them!
That second card has an image by Stampavie featuring the oh so cute Lily and Milo. I think it looks fab!! Not too much glitter, it's just the right amount!!
Stephanne
Post a Comment