Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF!

Yay for Friday! Loving this week's Friday Sketchers challenge! I could not wait to get started! Here is the beautiful sketch:

Here is my interpretation:
Here is my list of supplies: The paper is from Making Memories. Its the travel stack. The butterfly is from Stampin Up. Its a set called Wonderful Wings. The brads were from K and Company. A secret sister sent them to me. The flowers are from my sweet friend Diane (Razberrywhine). The last two from a fantastic RAK ages and ages ago. I lightly stickled the wings.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Cass! This is gorgeous! I love the way you used the sketch,these colors are so soft and feminine and your butterfly is so impressive! I love the embossing and stickles! Beautiful papers... So glad you were able to create a card today! I am working on one ... slowly as the day goes along.

Toothy said...

Awesome, love that butterfly!

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the beautiful image and the fabulous choice of papers. x