So this first one is a sweet notecard.

I used an image from.....Carol? I think?? Its Charlotte Ketto. I love it! The paper is that famous DCWV pack I keep posting on here. I used my Bic and Copic markers as well as my stardust stickles for some pizazz.
This second card I made using a stamp I just bought called, Paris Bella. I was still feeling Black, Red and Pinkish so I took my scraps out from my ICS card and used it for Bella. I paper pieced her top and the "doggie bag". I decided her shorts needed some bling. Too much? Oh, well! The flower is from American Craft. The blingie brads are from Target's Dollar Spot from ages ago. Thought they were perfect!
Anyway, hope you enjoyed my lil humpday crafting time!



5 comments:
I love how you colored the first image and the paper piecing is awesome on the second, that is something I still haven't tried.
I second everything Heather said! wow! they are gorgeous! beautiful papers and the ketto is colored amazingly! The paper piecing on the bella is darling! so glad you got to play today! (there is a blog challenge somewhere this week that is paper piecing if it is not over yet!!!
I left you something on my blog.
Both cards are amazing!! I am so glad that Parisbella found a good home!!
these cards are soooooooooooo perfect...love both colour coordinations
although the top one is a little bit more my fave...probably cuz I like pink :)
Post a Comment