
So, I have been blog hopping...and lurking...Heather D. is on the DT over at ICS and I have been eyeing their sketches for some time. So, today I decided that this was the challenge to tackle. I liked this sketch because it was simple and would be great for interpretation.
Heather T? I bought that Nursery stack from DCWV last night at Joanns...I LOVE IT! I thought it was the perfect thing for this image. She is "Matilda Muffinbread" from Stampingbella.com. She was a RAK, I believe from Heather....D? I could be wrong, though. I really should keep a notebook.
Anywhere, here you go! Sketch
and Card!

I used my skin and pink Copics for her, as well as my new set of Bics (Heather T? I broke down and bought the 36 pack, yes I did!). I used my Prima Flowers and some orange brads. I used my Cotton Candy and Stardust Stickles. I ALSO bought some core cardstock last night, and that is the Blue that you see. The rest is DCWV "Nana's Nursery, Pink". And last but not least, I am pleased to announce that I am FINALLY the proud owner of a white gel pen. What?? I know, right! Finally! LOL!



21 comments:
What a great take on the sketch and a beautiful card - I just love what you have done with this image. Thanks for joining us this week at ICS.
Karen x
fab take on the sketch. I love what you have done with that adorable image! thanks for playing along at ICS!!
OK, had I known, you SOOOO would have had a white gel pen by now :)!!! lol!!! You WILL NOT be able to live without it! I got tickled reading Heather D. and HEather T.:) lol!!! MWAH! I love you sweetie!!:) I did send you Matilda Muffin(head)bread :o) Remember. I always had her name stuck in my head that way lol! :) I think your card is SOOO cute! Beautiful papers and I love how you used the sketch. I knew you would like this one! Thanks for playing along with us this week at ICS my beautiful friend:)!!!
Don't you love yoru white gel pen?? Mine is almost out and I don't know where (besides SU) to get a new one! I have tried a bunch but only like the signo white one by uniball. Your card is adoreable and I'm happy you broke down and bought BICS! Did you know that I have all the colors that are in the pack of 36 EXCEPT the rose one??? Kills me cause i need a rose color! LOL! Great job on this card my dear! Super duper cute!
Love what you did with the sketch this week, what an adorable image.
Thanks for playing along at ICS :)x
wonderful card and love all the fun details esp the cupcake!!! yummy!! great job with the IC sketch!!
She is so pretty! Beautifully coloured too.
Great card for this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.
x
This is lovely. Her cupcake looks so yummy. I had to smile at your profile as I am also mum to a toddler tornado!
What a gorgeous card!!
Absolutely love that image you used!!! Fabulous job!!
Yay, I am so proud of you, don't you just love the BICs, and now you have a complete set. I looove that nursery stack. You will love your white gel pen, now you just need a cuttlebug, I am such an enabler. Love your card. I am off next week, we need to get together and card.
Beautiful work! I love the angle of that first photo too!
Oh Cass! This is such a great card!! I love everything about it!!
Your card is sooo `gorgeous` Thanks for joining in with I-C-S this week..
Have a great weekend :) x
Super cute card!!!
oh the cut out of the cupcake and all of the glitter is just perfect on this card! thank you for playing with us at ICS!
Cute, cute, cuteness all over! I love the card you made from the sketch! WOW!!!!
{{{HUGS}}}
Welcome to your first Inspirational Card Sketch challegne. Darling we do hope to see you and your creations more often. Lovely job well done and I think your card is GORGEOUS! Thank you for joining us at ICS! Have a lovely day! :)
♥Dawn♥
I am glad that you joined us! This is a great card!
Wow Cassandra this card is fantastic love what you did with the sketch, fab 3d image and you'll love the gel pen!!! HuGs Kim :)
Adorable card. Love you sweet image! Blessings, Kim
Your card is gorgeous and girly and so pretty - love that image and just love how you have used ICS#21, great work Cassandra!
Post a Comment