Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friday, Tuesday...

Hey! Looks like I got another challenge in the bag! Woot I bought this stamp at Hobby Lobby last week and have been antsy to use it. I just loved it! I didnt really have any nice flower stamps, so I thought it would be a nice investment (and then I got an entire SET from a SWEET friend for my Bday! YAY! Thanks Heather!!!) Anyway, I got started on this card and thought, Hey! I could SO use Friday's sketch for this card! So, here it is!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOOooOOo Cass, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors and your take on the sketch. The ribbons are lovely. The flower is absolutely stunning. I can almost smell it it looks so real.

I am SO glad you liked your stamps :o) It was the only way I could send you 'flowers' that would live a long time :) I am not a 'live flowers' kind of gal. They die ... I would much rather have stamps ... or glue .. or glitter... sigh :) I love ya sweetie! :o)

Elli said...

Absolutely beautiful!!