Today I decided that we were going to make cookies. Noah LOVED it! He was SUCH an awesome helper! He must get his cooking gene from his Daddy. He did a great job dumping ingredients, and mixing. He was not thrilled with the gooey texture, so mommy finished up the cookies and actually baked them. I think his favorite part was a toss up between eating the M & M morsels and eating the finished cookies!
Noah is almost completly back on track with his potty training after being so sick. 3 days running he has stayed dry until around 6:30 pm, which, when he gets tired its hard for him to remember to tell me, but I think that's a HUGE victory for us! YAY!
I have also been uber busy making cards! YAY! I have missed creating. Most of them are pretty simple, but just haveing that outlet is good enough for me!
This card was made for a "Just because" kind of sketch over in the cute critters club on CM. I was inspired, but didn't use a cute critter. I honestly have NO clue where this cupcake image came from. It could be Razberrywhine...I don't really know. The paper is from K and Company.
These cards were made with images that I received from....a lady over on....CMMs....I think. It was either Toothy, or another lady. I submitted the pink one for our challenge this week which required paper piercing (not piecing, lol) and a season theme. I chose fall. Feeling it this week with the cool temps and low humidity. LOVING it!! The blue one was just cause. The paper was from Heathermom8 on CMMs. Not sure of the brand. I loved it, though.
THIS card was made for the Wednesday sketh challenge over on Cute Critters posted by Heathermom8. I received this set of images from Shoegal90045 (Shemaine) and the paper is from Heather (again, lol). I don't think I use anything of my own anymore! How bad is that? HA! I love image swapping! It saves so much time and money and I don't have to drag out as many supplies. YAY! Which means I can craft while little hands are "helping" without too much of a hassel.

Well? There you have it! Just another week in the day of a mama in love with her lil man and obsessed with paper and coloring! HAHAHA!







6 comments:
The cookies look SO SO YUMMY!!! And so do your cards!!! Great stuff as always! I love the cupcake.. you always use the perfect colors for them. The hosue mouse are just darling! Perfect coloring and just the right ammount of sparkle! I am so proud of Noah! What a big boy! sounds like you had a great day ..:)
oooh - it is all so yummy - and I don't just mean the cookies!! Cute pic of Noah and you together - he is getting to be such a big boy!!
I want a cookie! I'm hungry! I love all the photos...and your cards are adorable! Thanks for giving us a peek into your week!
OMG I want cookies!!!!!
Cass great job with hippo! That card looks fantatsic!!
So much cuteness in one spot...I wish I had your stamping ability. I am pretty sure all stamp sets...hate me. I smear, I blur, I create a mess with stamps. It is so nice to see how it really should be done. Kara
Post a Comment