Friday, July 25, 2008

Yaaawwwnn....

::Stretch:: Okay. I think I can stay awake. lol! What a week! My goodness! What a roller coaster!
As I have mentioned before, the office I am working for temporarily is out of control, crazy disorganized. The first few days that I worked there I was so stressed I didn't sleep for about 2 days. I was so overwhelmed. The lady that is there now is sweet and kind, and has great work ethic. She is just slow. Things are months behind in some aspects and slow is not good enough. I literally don't even take time to pee. I just hope my bladder holds. Its that bad. Please pray that I will be able to do some significant for them before Friday.

Noah has decided that this week he does not like to go play all day with his best friend. He cries so hard when I leave. The first day it caught me off gaurd. He has never acted that way before. EVER. He has cried every single day this week when I left. It breaks my heart to leave him there with him crying, but I have made a commitment, and barring anything serious happening, my duty is to go to work. And, lets be realistic. He may not want me to go, but he plays HARD after I am gone. He sleeps SO hard when we get home. So I guess he is not too traumatized.


Working has, however, made me appreciate being with my little love so much more. I am facinated at how much he changes every day and how much personality he has and is still developing! I can't seem to take my eyes off of him sometimes. He is even saying some small sentences. "Whas Da?" "Wha Happen?" "I Hepping" He is so sweet.


Thank you to all of you for not forgetting about me! I got a great RAK from Raz the other day! You really are too much!!! I got some great cuttled papers and some prima flowers, and the cutest cupcake images! MmmM! love those cupcakes!!!



I also got yet another package from my not-so-secret secret sister from CSs on CMMs! WOW! She has gone above and beyond. I feel like a bad sis! I was not that good to mine!


Sorry, no cards to share. I am hoping to get a chance to this weekend, but it is not looking good. Have great weekend ladies!

1 comment:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Cass~ Aren't you glad it's Friday?! Sorry you had such a rough week and ugh on NOah...but that's great about his little sentences!!

I love your new background and I'm glad that you got some RAK's to make you happy!

*hugs*