Luckily, the house was only about 2 miles up the road. Unfortunately, it would NOT fit in my trunk. Drat....well, my FIL has a truck and he works with DH 2 miles up the other way, so I called and they couldn't help. FIL was out at lunch. BUMMER! I had things to do and didn't want the house to get away, so I thought...and the neighbor thought...(I love her and her daughter. They are awesome).
Then it hit us. TIE IT TO THE ROOF! Right? LOL! Only problem was, no bungees...and no rope. AWE, COME ON!!! My landlord happened to be coming out of her house, so I snagged her and sure enough, she had ROPE! WOOHOOO!!!!

Again, neighbor girl with a now, fully awake, hyper Noah and we took off...and filled up wth gas first, LOL!
So here we go! It has some yuck inside the panels....I dunno if we can get it out, but I bleached and rinced the rest of it. Noah loves it! I can't wait to see him imagine!!!




2 comments:
What do you mean thinking about yourself as a loser??!! Are you nuts woman??! That playhouse looks like lots of fun! My son would love to have one too!
HOW CUTE!!! and funny ;) I can imagine you all hauling it on top of the car! And I love peoples trash!!! It's how we got a barbie jeep for the kids;)!! :) lol. we had a little plastic slide like that from a yard sale. I think they all do that on the inside .. I bleached it too w. no luck .. as long as it stays in I am sure you are fine!:)
Post a Comment